PAGOS EN LÍNEA
CAMPUS EN LÍNEA
Functional genomics studies of Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) annulatus ticks in response to infection with the cattle protozoan parasite, Babesia bigemina.
• Experimental design for the optimization of copper biosorption from aqueous solution by Aspergillus terreus.
• Diversity and biogeographic affinities of Apionidae (Coleoptera: Curculionoidea) along an altitudinal gradient in El Cielo Biosphere Reserve of northeastern Mexico.
• Effect of anthocyanin's extract from flour of Roselle calyx (Hibiscus sabdariffa) on growth and pigmentation of goldfish (Carassius auratus).
• Growth and survival of brown shrimp (Farfantepenaeus aztecus) in a closed recirculation seawater system at different salinities.
• Seroprevalence and risk factors associated with leptospirosis (L. interrogans) in bovine cattle in northeastern Mexico.
• Silver nanoparticle deposition on hydrophilic multilayer film surface and its effect on antimicrobial activity.
• First record of calliephialtes sittenfeldae associated with the tephritid fruit fly Anastrepha spatulata in Mexico.
• Statistical analysis of factors influencing corrosion in concrete structures.
• The use of probiotics in aquatic
• A method for determining the characteristic impedance of transmission lines embedded in transitions.
• Design of aperiodic planar arrays for isoflux radiation in geo satellites by applying evolutionary optimization.
• A new multiple-beam forming network design approach for a planar antenna array using corps.
• Effect of corn variety and fat supplementation on digestion of diets for feedlot cattle containing dry rolled or steam-flaked corn.
• Design of steerable concentric rings array for low side lobe level.